Add savings.

Hassan

The Ultimate
Dedicated
Jul 1, 2019
IC
gg
Alright, the idea is forbidden.

Putting 100k in from the scratch, and it raises per paycheck, the higher your level becomes, the higher you get in Savings. When you become like Lvl 15-20, your savings raises with 100k, in the end, you've nearly 30-40m. That is a great way, cause IRL is savings as well.

This idea causes that players get the motivation to play, besides IRL you have saving as well, so the idea is mandatory.

Hassan

The Ultimate
Dedicated
Jul 1, 2019
IC
gg
Refrain from turning this into a general chat, if it indeed happens, I'm removing the comments. Thank you in advance.

MarkTH

Kamikaze
LSPD
Dedicated
Oct 29, 2019
IC
Anthony_Collins
Alright, the idea is forbidden.

Putting 100k in from the scratch, and it raises per paycheck, the higher your level becomes, the higher you get in Savings. When you become like Lvl 15-20, your savings raises with 100k, in the end, you've nearly 30-40m. That is a great way, cause IRL is savings as well.

This idea causes that players get the motivation to play, besides IRL you have saving as well, so the idea is mandatory.
+1

Hassan

The Ultimate
Dedicated
Jul 1, 2019
IC
gg
Thanks yo, ahha.

Sam_Dex

The Ultimate
Dedicated
Nov 10, 2017
IC
Samuel_Dhexter
wont happen

Sosa

Tesseract
Dedicated
Nov 29, 2019
IC
Finem_Sosa
+1

Hassan

The Ultimate
Dedicated
Jul 1, 2019
IC
gg

The economy is already inflated badly enough IMO.
Then there should be a restriction, if the guy has a lot of cash, his savings raising should be lowered, per the amount he has. For example, if he has 1m, it will only raise with 20k, if you have like 50k it'll raise with 100k or 200k, the lower your cash is, the higher your saving goes. The higher your cash is, the lower your cash goes.

Leone

Management
Management
Development
Oct 22, 2017
This sounds so bad, but it could work with the right numerical values.

Hassan

The Ultimate
Dedicated
Jul 1, 2019
IC
gg

Then there should be a restriction, if the guy has a lot of cash, his savings raising should be lowered, per the amount he has. For example, if he has 1m, it will only raise with 20k, if you have like 50k it'll raise with 100k or 200k, the lower your cash is, the higher your saving goes. The higher your cash is, the lower your cash goes.

Hassan

The Ultimate
Dedicated
Jul 1, 2019
IC
gg
According to the answers above from all of you, I respect each one, and I respect you at all, but let me explain to you a few things;

To this one, I've already quoted another one;

According to this, my idea would be; The saving will go like 1k per paycheck, depending on your TW. If you are like broke, only having a few thousand, it'll give you a lot of cash in the savings. The higher your TW is, the lower you get from savings, which means the economy won't fuck up.
According to this, I've already quoted.
Respecting your opinion, thanks!
Thank you!

Riddick.T

Tesseract
Helper Team
LSPD
Dedicated
Nov 14, 2017
Not a good thing.

Hassan

The Ultimate
Dedicated
Jul 1, 2019
IC
gg
Not a good thing.
It is, there is no other way of earning cash, than working. And since most of the works ain't paying off, we need a new method to earn cash. IRL there is savings, am I right? I don't understand why LEONE doesn't implementer a saving.

Riddick.T

Tesseract
Helper Team
LSPD
Dedicated
Nov 14, 2017
It is, there is no other way of earning cash, than working. And since most of the works ain't paying off, we need a new method to earn cash. IRL there is savings, am I right? I don't understand why LEONE doesn't implementer a saving.
Leone didn't agree because the jobs will be useless.

Hassan

The Ultimate
Dedicated
Jul 1, 2019
IC
gg
Leone didn't agree because the jobs will be useless.
The jobs will be useless? If it is going to be useless, why not put this system in? Did you mean useless or useful? I don't get your point.