Greetings, This is to inform you all that we'll be having a land review soon in which all the lands which are violating land rules will have their objects deleted(no refunds). You all have been granted a time of two weeks to fix your lands or else we'll have to delete your objects during the land check.
The lands check will be hosted on 22-05-2020
- No building on roads.
- No blocking alleys, exits, or entrances. ALL structures must be properly be supported by beams, pillars, and or walls.
- No floating objects.
- No stairway to heaven.
- No traps allowed.
- No glitchy/overriding objects.
- Phasing gates (elevators for example) are allowed. Make sure they have proper/realistic entrance.
- Building under your land is allowed, however, it must encompass the walls around it such that there is no part of the world allowing you to see through the map. This is required because we don’t want you to have an unfair advantage against anyone.
- No sprite abuse: do not place too many particle effects together to intentionally lag players.
- No fortresses.
- Your land must match the aesthetic feel of the general area.
- Failure to abide by these rules may get the associated object(s) deleted or even the whole of your land altogether. You will not be subject to a refund.
- You can't place lands over houses/biz owned by other players. (need consent)
Department Of Game Affairs